Mary Ann holds a certification in Ananda Yoga for Higher Awareness and Integrative Yoga Therapy. She has had a personal practice since 1992 and has been teaching since 1996. She has studied extensively with Kiana Rose, her Yoga mentor.
- She holds a BS in Health, Physical Education and Recreation, with 5 years of teaching experience at the elementary level and 7 years specializing in Adaptive Physical Education
- She holds a certification in Massage Therapy with 5 years of private practice
- She holds a certification in Therapeutic Touch, which she has used with her wife when she had radiation therapy and with her students as needed
- She has two modules of experience in Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy
- She has workshop experience in Restorative Yoga, Yoga Therapy with Gary Kraftsow and Yoga Twists with Judith Lasater
- She has enjoyed 5 Rhythms Dance with Claire Alexander, now Open Floor International Dance, since 1999 and it continues to be a weekly celebration of life
- She enjoys yoga, walking and birding as daily practices
Mary Ann lives with a passion for movement and a devotion to the path of the heart.
“May we breathe our highs and lows of life together.”